Sunday, November 27, 2011

More socks... and a thank you

Just realized that I've been blogging about 6 weeks already... time flies when you are having fun. So, for those of you that have been following along, reading, commenting, and posting on the Facebook page, thank you!

Blogging has been a great way to journal my random thoughts, and talk about some of the things that are important to me.  What I didn't realize was how many great people I would "meet", and how much I enjoy reading all the other great blogs out there.  From a barefoot/minimalist perspective, it's been great to network with others and to learn so much. I've also enjoyed taking time to talk about recipes and healthy eating as well. 

Now.. on to toe socks, because I know that's at the top of everyone's minds these days :-).  About two weeks ago I did a review of the Injinji Performance Series toe socks, and how they performed with my Invisible Shoe huaraches.  Well, the fine folks at Injinji have sent me a couple pairs of the "Outdoor Series" toe socks that I will be testing out over the next week, so by the end of next week I should have a new review on this series, how they worked, and how they compare to the Performance Series.  I will be testing out the original weight outdoor series in a mini-crew length, as well as the light weight outdoor series in a new "no show" cut.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my sometimes random ramblings.  If you have any ideas or feedback you'd like to share, please do!



"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." -Leonardo da Vinci




1 comment:

I live for comments.. so leave one! Thanks!